|| Landscape Technician
||Angels Camp, CA
The essential duties and responsibilities of the position including, but not limited to, are:
- Use assigned tools and equipment in a proper and safe manner.
- Assist in unloading work trucks, delivery trucks, on site set up, etc.
- Learn aspects of installation work and assist where needed or assigned.
- Be able to use basic installation tools including shovel, spade, maddox, digging bar, hand rake, wheelbarrow, lawn roller, grading rake.
- Learn and perform basic planting skills. Assist with planting and develop advanced planting skills.
- Learn the operation of basic power equipment such as chain saw, line trimmer, etc. Demonstrate proficient use of basic machinery.
- Dig and clear drainage and irrigation trenches. Complete basic drainage installation under supervision.
- Perform project demolition.
- Learn basic tractor operation, inspection and maintenance.
- Install lateral irrigation lines under supervision.
- Install drip line and emitters under supervision.
- Complete basic mulch installation including detailing around plants.
- Assist with lawn area grading and sod installation.
- Learn basic dry set stonework.
- Learn basic low voltage lighting installation.
**Reliable transportation to the office is a MUST.**
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.